- Air conditioning
- Open fireplaces in reception rooms and kitchen in main house
- Covered outdoor patio dining area
- External wood burning bread-pizza oven
- Infinity pool (4.5 x 13 m) with stunning views of the Montagnola Senese
- A beautifully landscaped garden with pergolas, terraces and a covered courtyard for relaxing and dining alfresco
- Fully equipped kitchen with 90cm oven suitable for catering and cooking demonstrations
- Screens on windows
- Satellite television & DVD
- Security and ambient lighting outdoors
- Stereo system
- Washer in each house
- Dryer in main house
- Microwave oven
- Daily Cleaning
- Change of sheets & towels mid week (normally Wednesday)
- Concierge for consultation to help you plan your trip and guide you to the best of Tuscany and the surrounding area
- Towels for the swimmingpool
- Cots for babies on request
- Central heating is metered and paid for separately at € 0,75 per unit
- Telephone, metered by computer and paid separately
- Extra cleaning service is available at € 25 per hour
- Catering, baby sitting, guide services and drivers are available on request
- Bikes are available at € 20 a day or € 125 a week
- Private cook for lunch and dinner, available on request
- We can organize buffet breakfast, pizza, BBQ, typical Tuscan dinners and special events.
The Buddha SPA by Clarins is a modern and exclusive wellness centre
in Tuscany where you can enjoy a relaxing and rejuvenating experience.
The warm and precious natural thermal waters, channelled into swimming pools decorated with classical columns and antique vases, are a beneficial source of minerals, used in the past for their remarkable therapeutic properties.
Their medical team will guide you with professionally tailored courses to make your health-giving holiday in Tuscany unforgettable.
The Buddha SPA has created a special offer for Montestigliano and our clients can now enjoy a pleasant immersion in a healthy, stimulating and regenerating experience. All that remains is to choose from among the wealth of treatments on offer.
For more detailed information please contact Francesco at email@example.com
Finally opened 18 holes international golf club!
The Royal Golf La Bagnaia Course is the first Tuscan, 18 holes designed by renowned architect Robert Trent Jones, Jr.
It is a Par 71, which is 6,101 metres long, covering an area of 1300 hectares, perfectly harmonized within the gently rolling hills of Siena.
The Tuscan landscape is a typical example of Inland Links, which refer to the Scottish Highlands with the "Rough" that waves in the wind.
The course is enhanced by beautiful lakes and a majestic Club House, where you can enjoy a unique view on all 18 holes and the towers of Siena.
Playing on this course is made unique and exciting not just thanks to the mastery of Trent Jones, but also to the incredible views across nature and the medieval city of Siena that are available from every hole.
The Royal Golf Club has a special discount on the Green Fee for all our guests. For more detailed information please contact Francesco at firstname.lastname@example.org